Monday, November 9, 2009

Don't call it a comeback.

I haven't been updating, primarily because only two people read this (thanks Jenilee and Drew!). Anyway, here's a quick run though of what you've missed.

-Blvd, thanks to the efforts of the aforementioned Jenilee, has blown up, we've had at least three shoots a week for most of the semester. Here are a few of my favorites:

(this is not how his face normally looks... he was jowling)



- I invested in some professional lighting equipment.

- I'm starting a new series of photographs based around my friends' houses in Nashville. This is a test shot from the first shoot:


That's all for now. I'm going to keep this updated from now on. Scouts honor.

-Alex

2 comments:

ryan smellis said...

Please do our house.

Unknown said...

Hey, I resent that. I have this blog bookmarked, and I looked at your Christmas tip maybe twice a month.