Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Haunted Asylum

Well maybe not haunted, but certainly abandoned. The other night a group of us were sitting around doing nothing and looking for a little adventure when my good friend Connor (see below) suggested we take a few flashlights and scare the bejeesus out of ourselves by sneaking into an old building that was once used as a hospital for the mentally ill. It turned out to be more of a house than a hospital, but with two pitch black basements filled with old clothes peeling walls and children's toys it was sufficient in its creepiness. Well, I loved the place so I decided to take a few people back the next day to snap a couple photos. Here is the result. For some reason my focus is slightly off on many of these photos, I'm not completely sure why but I think it's a result of shooting at such a low aperture and my unsteady hands.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The first picture of Amy in the window is amazing. Kind of ghost like... love it!

Unknown said...

looks gooooood