Friday, December 25, 2009

Anny Knight

Houston is a big place. I was reminded of that in two ways recently. First, I was contacted by Anny, a Belmont Junior who had heard of my work and lives in Houston. There are a lot of us Belmontians in Houston. Second, I had to get up at 8:30am so that I could drive an hour across this huge city to be in Spring by 10. In any case, Anny and her sisters and I had a lot of fun on this Christmas Eve portrait session. Enjoy.










See a few more and see them larger on Flickr.

3 comments:

BrandoNorman said...

"I could drive and hour across this huge city..."

I think you meant "an hour across the city...". How's that for a comment?! Bazinga! Merry Christmas!

JL photo said...

Good try on the knockoff there Alex. You are only missing one big thing: all natural light. ;) Just playin, I like your take on my "look."

Unknown said...

Brandon, Thanks for the heads up it's fixed!

JLee, CRAP! You're right! Oh well, I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never be able to master your abilities! :)