Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home is where my house is.

So I'm back home in Sugar Land for Christmas, and it's a bit boring. No offense Sugar Land, it's not you... it's me. In any case, I've been spending most of my days entertaining my stepbrother Wyatt. The past few nights, I've been able to go out and take some photos with a few friends.

These following photos are from my old house, my favorite house. This is the house that I spent my most formative years in, middle and high school. After I moved to Nashville my mom and step-dad sold it and moved up to Austin. It's been abandoned ever since. I present to you, my walk down memory lane (hopefully there will be more to come, I'm going to try and get inside tonight).







-Alex

EDIT: See more photos, and see them larger on my Flickr.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

that is a HUGE house. and what a pool!

Unknown said...

coooool

make the linked photos bigger.